Twitter
RSS

rssHugger Hugs Bloggers

This blog directory site gives me a good impression on its simplicity. This is my first completed blog, and so do this blog registration to rssHugger RSS feed.

Some really good features are offered by RSSHugger as written in http://www.masternewmedia.org/rss/top55/ or rssHugger's website itself. The "Top 100 blogs" statistics is very attracting for bloggers, I believe. And hopefully, I can see my blog listed on that page pretty soon :).

One thing that may need a little bit improvement is the existence of a Help page. It's quite difficult to get any helpful information on what needs to be done, how to enter data in Edit Blog page and what members should do in order to be successfully listed in rssHugger.

Apart from that, rssHugger is worth to try for its excellent services.

Thanks, rssHugger. Well done!

Pumpkin Lover.
rssHugger Feed: Mom's Pumpkin Soup rssHugger

Comments (0)