Twitter
RSS

Reasons Not to be Six Again

4kids

I get to select when, what and where I want to eat.

I still skip rocks on the water and I can play in a mud puddle and not get in trouble.

I can buy all the M&M's I want.

I love to watch my kids enjoy Christmas.

I can have a snack whenever I want, join the YMCA and go on vacations.

I appreciate being happy because I know what it feels like to be unhappy.

I'm glad I am an honest and good person and set an example.

I am glad I am aware of nuclear weapons, prejudice, starving, abused kids, and other bad things--I can work at fixing these things.

I can appreciate the concept of death because I have lived a long time.

I am glad that I know which things are important and which are not.

I know there are more things to life than television.

There are still so many firsts left to get excited about.

I have the power to make people happy.

I still enjoy that walk down the beach.

I enjoy riding my bike with my children and enjoy watching that first tooth come in and come out.

I've accomplished a lot in my life and can appreciate it.

When I'm having a hard day, I appreciate the good days even more.

No, I'd never want to be six years old again.

Comments (0)